Monday, September 14, 2009

The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same...





Jeff and I have been married - again- for 1 month and about 2 weeks. He is still the one who knows, feels and senses me the best. He is my devine connection manifested by God. He is the ONE. And I have to admit always has been...


We did talk to The Jones's about the boys... And all of a sudden it was like the whole ordeal never happened... After manys weeks, I realize that, for now it may be the best thing for Jeff and I to step back and allow them to marinate on what happened and survey what is really best for them and the boys.


Mrs. Jones admitted that she is a little jealous of how much the boys, especially Brandon loves being with us. I am so confused and a bit hurt that that is the real reason she refuses to let the boys go. I will let God handle this...


But then again, if the boys were here now, maybe some of the amazing things that are happening in my children's lives would not be so effortless. Brittany has met her birth father and she is free to have this experience w/o having to feel guilty about her brother Brandon not knowing who his dad is. Sad situation... And it takes a great deal of courage on Jeff and my part to allow this relationship to be investigated. I know Mr. & Mrs. Jones would hit the ceiling!


So all I can say is... "Its In Your Hands My Father.... AMEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment